Saturday, March 7, 2009

Scrapbook Shopaholic

Have you ever told yourself to stay away from a certain store because you know you will buy something that you really don't need? Well, I have been telling myself to stay away from scrapbooking stores due to the fact that I have enough paper and embelleshments to do at least two full scrapbooks. But I'm certain most of you know how it is. Everytime they strategically come out with new patterned paper and cool embelleshments! Well, I just didn't have the willpower to stay away this time. After a trip to Clipper Street, and of course some additions to my current line of scrapbooking supplies, I just have to get down to business and get some pages done. Some neutral paper for those serious pictures.

Some red, black and white paper and ribbon for those romantic pages.

Some bright green stripes and solids for a variety of pages.


The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.

Carl Jung


No comments: