Monday, March 9, 2009

Jingle All The Way!

How many of you never watch a commercial for fear that you might hear a catchy tune that just will not let you go? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Think about some of the most memoriable commercials and what many of them have in common. Because of the wonderful invention of PVR, I almost never have to watch a commercial. So, technically I should never encounter that catchy jingle that just wants to roll around my head and interupts those many more important thoughts. Unless... a commercial actually starts before my fingers make it to the "skip forward" button on the remote.

Well, I've now got the Comcast.com jingles. I just love them so much that I've included them in my blog. After youv'e watched the first one, scroll to the next. They are actually brilliant! A genius in marketing was definately involved in this one!
C. O. M. C. A. S. T

No comments: