Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I’m A Cool Dude!

It was rather enlightening when Cayden came to me with a baseball-cap on backwards and informed me that he was a ‘Cool Dude’ and was in search of a pair of sunglasses to add to his ‘look’.

I’m not really sure where Cayden got the idea of what a ‘Cool Dude’ looks like.  It’s certainly not from me. The primary purpose of my clothing attire is ‘super comfortable’ and definitely  not ‘cool’ or ‘in-style.’

I could only laugh, run for my camera and ask him to stop moving long enough for me to take a picture.  I couldn't resist the cute look he had going on.   The pose he gave me really has me wondering.  Who has become his role model?  It’s certainly not Franklin, or even Toopy and Binoo.  It does make me aware that he is watching and he is learning.  Here’s to hoping he is only watching and learning from us when we are at our best.

DSC02505 DSC02508 signature[2][3]

2 comments:

Michelle Vandepol said...

cute ;)

Marg said...

I'm not surprised...He is adorable..
Now I know where you get your talent from. Met your sis at church..wow, you guys have more artistic abilities in your family than farming..