Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You Make Too Much Noise!

So I caught the first two periods of the Canucks game tonight before I headed off to play soccer. Cayden's attention was not on the hockey game but his new prized possession, a Bakagon. When Kesler scored the first Canuck goal I could not help but yell at the top of my lungs, "Yes! Who Hoo!" Yes, I know, your surprised that I could actually yell. Most of you know me to be quiet and soft spoken. Well, Canucks goal scoring brings out another side of me. Go Canucks Go!
It was really funny, because my shout was so loud that Cayden jumped up, put his fingers in his ears, and with a look of anger on his face, said to me "Don't yell! You make too much noise!" If you know Cayden at all, you would know that he is almost always loud himself and I am often having to tell him to be quiet because he makes too much noise. I think that he was so focused on his toys that I caught him by surprise.
I'm looking forward to doing some more cheering on Thursday night when the Canucks face the Blackhawks for their foursth game of the series, and hopefully another win!

1 comment:

Willetta Les said...

wow, Michelle, you yell & cheer!!?!?! I've NEVER seen that side of you!