Saturday, April 18, 2009

But They'll Bounce Off The Walls!

I don't think there is one day that goes by that Cayden doesn't say something so funny or strange that you can't help but to laugh out loud. Today Cayden and I went for a quick walk to the park. On our way back home I told Cayden that we were going to for a drive to Costco in Abbotsford and a bookstore for some gifts for his Happy Hearts teachers. Cayden let out this huge sigh and says, "Oooohhh, I'm tired. That takes so much Air-engy" (Cayden's word for energy). I thought he was talking about walking home but he told me that sitting in the car and driving to Costco took 'Air-engy'.

After leaving Costco we headed to The House of James. I told Cayden that we were going to get some mugs as gifts for his teachers. He exclaimed, "What? But they'll bounce of the walls!" Yep, he was talking about his teachers. I think that maybe he has a different meaning for that line. I'm sure his teachers have said this often enough to him!











No comments: