Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One ‘Hairy’ Situation

I was given the gift of treating myself to a lovely hour of bliss at Undines.  In anticipation, I thought that I had better shave my ‘winter’ layer as I figured that by receiving a pedicure it would be highly likely that I my legs would be revealed. 

So, off to the Spa I went.  Light in my step at the thought of enjoying time with quiet and thinking time.  I sat down in the comfy recliner chair.  Was handed a soft blanket and a cup of tea.  A nice soaking tub was placed in front of my be my masseuse.  My pant legs were rolled up.  My feet were ready for a nice relaxing soak and some pampering.

At this moment, some would die of embarrassment.  Me… I could only laugh.  One leg shaved.  One leg not.  Chalk it up for another good story:)

hairy-leg-quilt

signature[2][3]

6 comments:

maria said...

That is too funny! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Willetta said...

lol... love the picture to go with the story :)

Angela said...

Oh Michelle...I would say something but I'm laughing way too hard!!!! You are so crazy <3!

michelle v said...

love it! means u were that kind of miss-one-leg busy and really deserved that pedicure. cute story :) and i'm sure they see people all the time who bring 2 hairy legs so don't worry about it ;)

Unknown said...

I told Jeremy about it and he felt sorry for Robin. He has first-hand knowledge of how scratchy they are:)

Anonymous said...

haha!! thanks for making me laugh!