Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thanks Dad!

I arrived at work to find a box in the middle of my desk.  It was a Tim Horton's Box.  I took one look at it, saw the note that was left on it, and without having to look inside, new exactly what I would find.

I knew with-out a doubt that I would find a raison-bran muffin.  This might  seem like a strange gift, but I could only smile as I thought back to when I took my dad’s last raison-bran a few months ago and how much ‘trauma’ it caused.  It really isn’t my favourite type of muffin but it was the thought that counted most.

You can read about the original story here to gain insight to this morning gift from my dad. 

IMG_0072 (2) IMG_0073

signature[2]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute...funny how the little things in life can seem so big! have a good weekend steph

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

Michelle Vandepol said...

cute :)