Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Sad Farewell To Spring Soccer

It was perfect soccer weather tonight. Just enough of a breeze and a perfect cloud cover. Our season ended tonight with a 1 goal loss to the Rosedale Rockers. I have to be honest and say that it was a completely unexpected loss. I'm sure the soccer ball was in their end of the field at least 75% of the night. Unfortunately we just didn't have the firepower to put one in. Oh well. There's always next year. We are all definitely looking forward to the next season of Tsunami Soccer. Great game ladies!

I think Cayden is going to miss soccer season as much as I will. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening was a great social event for him. He loved to come out. Not to watch me of course, but to play with the many other kids who also came out to 'not watch their moms' play soccer.







No comments: