Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Photo Fun With The Elgersma Family

My little sister, Jolene, encouraged me to get some practice using my camera.  Of course she wanted me to use her family for a practice photo shoot.  The location of the shoot was absolutely perfect!  Right on their family farm.  I only got to a few of the many locations on the farm and look forward to going back and practicing some more.

I know Mikayla and Jordana love to have their pictures taken and could be convinced to let me get some more practice.  John also was exceptional! Always had a smile, was relaxed and always looked in the right location.  Unlike his wife that was far too worried about everyone else and was often the offender of not looking or smiling.  But that's OK.  I'm sure I was the worst offender when I had family pics taken as well. 

I definitely could tell that I am way out of practice.  It seems that my camera has not left it's resting  place in the camera bag for far too long and I was a bit out of my element working with the lighting and sharpness of my photos. 

But it was very fun.  I spent three hours going through the photos, deleting and editing over 400 pictures!  I was reminded how much I do enjoy taking pictures and also how much there is still to learn:)  


1 comment:

Martin and Wieska said...

They're great! Good job, Michelle!