Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Anna!

Anna has been a very welcome addition to our family as our Au Pair.  We feel blessed everyday that we we happened across each others paths.  Today she celebrates 25 years of life!

She is a long ways from her family in Germany, so we wanted to make sure she felt a little love on her birthday.  I enjoyed making a special birthday cake for her, without candles unfortunately.  So, I threw in a few coloured crayons just to make it look a little more like a birthday cake:)

Wishing you the best Anna!  We hope your year is filled with amazing life experiences, lots of love and great health.







2 comments:

michelle v said...

nice cake :)

Anna said...

Thank you so much!!
I had a wonderful, relaxed day and it will always be a special memory to me: my first birthday abroad :)