Thursday, March 17, 2011

She’s Actually Cute!

These three words, “She’s actually cute!” came from Cayden’s mouth one day. It took me quite by surprise because I had never thought otherwise.

He said it as if it was the most surprising thing to him.  Like he had never seen a baby that was cute before.  As if babies could be anything but cute.  (OK. Some are not so cute.  But we would never say so out loud, right?)

Of course I always thought Peyton adorable.  She is my little girl after all. (Not saying she gets her looks from me though).  But I had to take an even better look to see if I could see what had sparked Cayden’s exhuberant statement  I could only confirm that, yes, Peyton is “actually cute”.

DSC03534 signature[2]

4 comments:

Martin and Wieska said...

They're both cute :)

Arenda said...

Time for another post, Michelle. What's happening lately?

Judy said...

I actually agree with him. Very cute!

Brendon and Jodi said...

yep, she's definitely cute :) Long time no 'see'! I've enjoyed catching on your blog... not sure how I ended up here, but I just kind of moved from one blog to another! Would love to catch up with you some more some time... if you want, you can email me at brendon.jodi@gmail.com! In the meantime hope you don't mind me 'stalking' you :)