Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Suprise Email

I had just sat down with a nice hot cup of Tim Horton's coffee, when I received notification of receiving a new email on my iphone.  I opened up the email and what did I see…? 

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground...

I thought to myself… is that American Idol song “Pants On The Ground” making the news again? It was a tough tune to get out of many peoples head after the first time it was sung.

I opened up the attached picture and nearly sent my coffee flying in my surprise.

There on the ground was a picture of ‘my pants on the ground’ at the office.  Apparently in my hurry to make a quick wardrobe change between installing sawdust and then sitting back in the dispatch seat, I forgot to collect all my clothing from the bathroom floor.

I quickly became the office joke of the day.  It sounds like all my co-workers got a field trip to the bathroom to see my ‘pants on the ground.’

If you have no idea what song I’m talking about you will have to take a quick look at the video on you tube.  My only warning is, beware. It is a very catchy tune.

photo

 

signature[2][3]

2 comments:

Marg said...

I love it..and you probably are the one implementing all the guidelines for the office, farm and your home...
And guess who was caught?
Now, of course, I'm wondering what you were wearing

Hampson Family said...

Your such a good sport Michelle! Now we will all think of you if we hear that song! sTeph