Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Suprise Email

I had just sat down with a nice hot cup of Tim Horton's coffee, when I received notification of receiving a new email on my iphone.  I opened up the email and what did I see…? 

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground...

I thought to myself… is that American Idol song “Pants On The Ground” making the news again? It was a tough tune to get out of many peoples head after the first time it was sung.

I opened up the attached picture and nearly sent my coffee flying in my surprise.

There on the ground was a picture of ‘my pants on the ground’ at the office.  Apparently in my hurry to make a quick wardrobe change between installing sawdust and then sitting back in the dispatch seat, I forgot to collect all my clothing from the bathroom floor.

I quickly became the office joke of the day.  It sounds like all my co-workers got a field trip to the bathroom to see my ‘pants on the ground.’

If you have no idea what song I’m talking about you will have to take a quick look at the video on you tube.  My only warning is, beware. It is a very catchy tune.

photo

 

signature[2][3]

Post a Comment