Thursday, September 18, 2014

Carrying On With Tradition

Every year as we pass into and out of our favorite camping spot, we pass by this beautiful little landscaped hillside.  From the very first year 'Nkmeep Resorts beautified this little spot I started the tradition of taking 'remember when' pictures of our kids.

This year, we had a few more bodies to fill the frame.  And wow, do these guys ever look good!  I finally got some family pictures I am proud of to put on our picture wall to show off our new additions of Jonah and Ava.  

 Unfortunately they are still on my computer and not on my wall:(  It's on my list of many things to do, and nearly at the top.  











2013- Cayden at 8 years and Peyton at 2 1/2 years.




2012- Cayden 7 years and Peyton 1 1/2 years


2011- Cayden 6 years and Peyton 8 months


1 comment:

Marg said...

Priceless photos of your little ones. You really know how to choose the right places. It truly is beautiful out there.