Friday, January 13, 2012

Me Today

Trio_8x10_1

i was … just thinking about how I need to be better about journaling about all the cute things my kids say and do.

i am … exactly between 30 and 40.

i think … I am incredibly fortunate to be surrounded by amazing people in my real life.

i wonder … how much more I would do if I got out of bed earlier.

i wish … I spent more time praying.

i save … spaghetti jars and toilet paper tubes in case I ever get the ambition turn them into something cool.

i always … crave a little ‘alone’ time.

i can't imagine … life without my awesome husband and super cute kids.

i believe … everybody's story is worth recording.

i promise … I really got a D in High School sewing class.

i love … home.

I want… to spend more time creating beautiful things.

i scrap …but only a little. But have a growing desire to get involved in ‘Project Life’ with Becky Higgins.

signature[2][3]

3 comments:

Sonja said...

I love it, Michelle! Great blog, by the way :)

The Kraft Dinner entry was amazing! I can't believe no one said anything for 5 days (who knows how long it would have gone on for???)

Hilda Patrick said...

beautiful family pic:) Gorgeous, all three of you! :)

jlsawat said...

nice picture, michelle. i think i am going to have Mrs Boone do family pics for us :)