Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Coming To A Close

Our annual Boxing Day Dinner at my mom’s tonight marks the official end of the 2012 Christmas Season for our family.  It is the last time of over-indulging in food and treats.  Our last family get-together for the year.  As much as I love the time leading up to Christmas.  The days of Christmas.  And everything to do with Christmas.  I am officially done. 

I am looking forward to the remainder of the week.  I took the whole week off just to stay at home with my kids and take care at least one of my DIY projects.  Taking time off and not going away is something I have NEVER done before.  So it should be interesting. 

My goal is to finally complete my Buffet redo.  This piece has been sitting in my garage for the past year, just waiting for some TLC.  I am so looking forward to seeing what I can do with it.  I have a vision of what I hope it will look like at the end.  But… this is my first ever furniture redo.  So, fingers crossed.  I am going to tackle it.  Hope that I can show off a completely transformed Buffet early in the New Year:)

2012 Christmas 108

 2012 Christmas 112

No comments: